Pride Disposal employs more than 60 dedicated professionals: Customer Service Representatives and Administrative Personnel, Drivers, Mechanics, and Supervisors.
Pride Disposal Company supports a drug-free work environment and requires pre-employment background checks and drug screening for all positions
Customer Service Representatives: Requires extensive telephone and computer skills to set up new customer accounts, make changes to existing accounts, provide customer service and recycling education. Must have previous experience in customer service and phone work, and be able to multi task. Position utilizes multiple technology sources to track customer information, route activity and video records. Familiarity with Washington County is a plus.
Drivers: All driver positions require a minimum of a CDL Class B license. CDL Class A is required for some equipment. Drivers run their routes using RouteWare®. This system tells our drivers exactly what and where the next pick-up is, replacing paper route sheets with electronic data now fed directly to our office software.
Mechanics: CDL Class A license is required. Basic computer skills needed. Must be knowledgeable in all phases of truck maintenance & repair. Extensive work with electrical, hydraulic, brake and air systems. Welding knowledge is beneficial.
Fabricators: Prospective employees must be knowledgeable in welding, fabrication and design, MIG and TIG welding. Must be innovative, creative and open-minded, and capable of designing from the frame up.
Download Employment Application Form. The application is in a pdf format - if you do not have Adobe Acrobat, press the logo below to download the free program.
Mechanic (3+ years experience)
Mechanic-Truck and Heavy Equipment with 3+ years experience.
Full time position, Monday through Thursday: Modified Swing Shift: 2:00-12:30.
Some overtime required. Holiday's worked on a rotation basis with other team members.
• Team Player with a positive attitude
• CDL Class A license must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
• 3-5 years of experience
• Technical training certification preferred. "Real World" experience can be applicable.
• Basic Computer skills needed
• Must be knowledgeable in all phases of heavy equipment, truck maintenance & repair.
• Job requires extensive work with electrical, hydraulic, brake and air systems.
• Welding knowledge is beneficial.
• Must have an adequate complement of own tools.
Pride Disposal Company supports a drug-free work environment and requires pre-employment background and drug screening.
* Medical, Dental, Vision. Monthly premium is paid by the company for the employee and their dependents. Medical starts on the 1st of the month, following date of hire.
* 401k and profit sharing plan
Company provides continuing education at no cost to the employee
Download and complete our job application above. Completed applications can be delivered to our office, Monday through Friday 8-4:30, at our facility located at 13980 SW Tualatin Sherwood Road, Sherwood, Oregon. You can also fax it to 503-625-6179.