Bad Weather Schedule
Severe weather conditions may prevent our drivers from staying on schedule. It is likely that if schools are cancelled or delayed, Pride's routes will be too. In the case of a weather event, we will update our homepage and social media pages regularly with any changes to scheduled services.
- If we can't pick up your garbage on your scheduled day, we will try again the following day.
- If the weather doesn't allow us to stay on schedule for the week, then we will move all pickup days one day, for the duration of the week.
- If the weather is so bad that we fall more than one day behind, we allow customers who did not receive service to put twice the amount of garbage and recycling out on the next regular pick up day for that service for no additional charge. If that service is provided every other week, we will be back on your next regularly scheduled week for that service
- Extra garbage should be contained in plastic bags and placed next to your garbage roll cart.
- Extra recycling should be placed in paper bags or cardboard boxes next to your recycling roll cart (no plastic bags)
- Extra yard debris should be place in paper yard debris bags or a personal can next to your yard debris roll cart (no plastic bags)